Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Macanese/Chinese Christmas

As Christmas approaches, I realize how much I miss my family and friends. I hope and pray not to be too sad this Christmas by being in a foreign country away from the people closest to me. Though I have to say I am at a loss. I have no idea how to spend my Christmas. It's not cold here, I don't see the Salvation Army people ringing their bell, and there are no real Christmas trees. It doesn't seem like the Christmas I know and love. My favorite holiday has lost it's magic. I even have to work on Christmas because our company does not recognize it as a holiday, therefore
no double pay. Ignoring Christmas feels so wrong. So this is what's going to happen. I am going to suck it up, pull through, and have a damn good Christmas (pardon my language). I will do my best have a good time. So it looks like I am going to have to improvise...

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment