Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Est-ce que tu parle français?

Ok. I have a confession. I have not been taking photos. Most of the time I just don't bring my camera with me. My lack of new entries has nothing to do with Macau becoming boring. Most days I forget. Not to worry, new entries will be arriving in July. Here is little something to keep you hungry for more.

I have restarted something which has given me great joy. It's learning and speaking French. I am doing an exchange with our make-up designer. I am teaching her English and she is teaching me French. My plan is to speak French and gain confidence while returning favor. I explain an English word in French at times or we consult the translator. Carmen is a lovely woman who forgives my lack of teaching skills and my poor pronunciation of French. She happens to be Spanish, which makes me wonder... Should I finally be learning Spanish? No worries it's on the list. I ambitiously plan to learn French, Spanish, German, and Cantonese, of course.

The House of Dancing Water, the show I am working on, opens in September. We are all working hard to make this a reality, but not too hard because we still get two days a week off. Here is a video of a portion of our wardrobe dept. and some other new friends having a good time. We are quite eclectic!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nia!! A good looking crew you have over there!! Tell the folks "What's up for me from St. Louis, MO!!!" I can't wait to see more entries in July!!

    Much Love,
    Your Brother, Conor!

    ReplyDelete