Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hong Kong

I went to Hong Kong the weekend before I started work. It's only a 60 minute ferry ride from Macau, actually I left from Taipa because that is where I live. I arrived on a hot, sunny day with no particular plans except where to stay. The ferry arrives in Victoria Harbor, which is area between the 2 main islands of Hong Kong. If you look at a map it may explain better, I am only speaking from my observation.

I started to mostly wander thinking I would be able to find my "guest house". I sensed it was close to where I arrived only to discover it was on another island, though you shouldn't be confused since Hong Kong is multiple islands. I did a little shopping and ate some great food.

I got some good footage so I will let the videos speak for themselves. I will add more a bit later. Also I did not eat any Chinese food that weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment